Sunday, October 02, 2005

Searching blogsphere for synchronicity

I started looking around (thanks to the new Google Blog Search) to spot some tracks of the synchronicity subject in other people's blogs.
There's a nice article by Brett Krkosska, with the title 'The Synchronicity of Success' where the author tells about an experience of this kind. Go and read it if you like.
The site is about the use of positive affirmations to gain success in life, and that's one of the subjects we will talk about in this blog, too.
Another interesting reading is Stacey's Enlighten Me blog, where the author publishes some posts as a 'Synchronicity journal'. Be sure to go through allo of her postings to discover some clear ouccurrences of synchronicity at work (hint: you can use the search facility on her blog's sidebar, with the word synchronicity; just scroll down the main page to find it).
I hope to report some other good sites in the next days.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

Hi,

My ego brought me here. :)

Thanks for mentioning my sight, although I've never been called a "he" before. Oops, my ego made me say that, too.

By the way, I've had many more synchronistic occurences. I had one just the other day that I forgot to journal. Now that I know someone's reading them, I'll keep posting them.

What happened was this: My computer at work was dead, so I had to use another computer that belonged to an ex-employee that moved away for another job. I was on Google searching for things related to amber and fossilized insects preserved in amber. Then it hit me, the girl that used to sit at this desk was named Amber!

Nice blog. I'll be back!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Amos said...

Thanks for your synchro-fact, and sorry for the sex-swap mistake :-)
Keep coming back, even if I'm having some busy weeks I'll be soon on track again with synchronicity, and there are so many things to say... :-)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Amos said...

BTW, I've corrected the 'his' with 'her' in the post, Stacey :-)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Hi Amos,

Thanks for the correction. But really, not to worry. It's one of the bargains made with having a name that both girls and boys can have. :)

Synchronicity is so exciting. I think it was even synchronicity that brought me here. I have a link on my blog that says, "Blogs that link here." I clicked it, and saw that you linked to my site, so I went to your blog and found out it's all about synchronity. That was so exciting! I get great joy out of noticing synchronistic events in life.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Amos said...

** LARGE SMILE **
There's even more to synchronicity than the few things I've written about by now, Stacey, let me just find some more time. The Laws themselves are beautiful in creating balance and abundance in the Universe, once known and applied. Hope to get the blog update soon, thanks for encouraging me, BTW :-)

3:17 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Hello,

It's me again. I see you have updated your blog. :) I'm going to link to you from my blog. I enjoy reading your material.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Amos said...

Thanks, Stacey! I just wish (a CLEAR wish :-) to have more time to write, there' so much to tell, and to learn still... ^__^

1:52 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

It seems that lately for me synchronicity has been happening more and more often! I wonder if it's just because I'm paying more attention.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Amos said...

It surely is because of that, Stacey.
One of the Laws odf Universe says: "Everything you focus on for a long period of time and with enough intensity, grows and multiplies".
(I hope I haven't mispelled anything, Stacey, remember I'm Italian :-)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home