Sunday, October 02, 2005

The book that started it all

If there's something I can clearly recall about synchronicity in my life, that's the book where I first read about the 'laws' that ignite the spark able to change events according to our goals and desires. I've been reading about hypnotism, ESP and other subjects since a young boy, but it was only after purchasing and reading "The Secret of the Ages" by Robert Collier (a work written when I wasn't even born yet) that thing started to 'happen' in my life.
I bought the book mainly for curiosity, but I had an open mind about any kind of mistery, being grown up with SciFi books and studies about UFOs and other similar subjects. So, I just decided to test some of the principles illustrated in the book's pages, and the results I soon got where startling to say the least.
I will talk about these principles in the following posts, and also tell you about some of the 'experiments' I've done in those early years. Just one more thing: to see if it was just something related to me, I taught those principles to some friends, too, and they had the same results.
Still, in Collier's book synchronicity wasn't mentioned at all, but the principles and examples illustrated would be later recognized by me during my studies about this subjects, as you'll read on the following posts.
I've also bought and read many other books, that enlarged my vision of the laws underlying our earthly existence, following some sort of gradual 'widening' of my vision, which I'll be happy to share with you in this blog, of course.
Now, if you're curious about "The Secret of The Ages" you can get it from Amazon USA or Amazon UK, using the following links and thus helping me in my spiritual search (thus helping me building this blog better and better, and other people like you discover some amazing truths about the way 'laws' work in changing everyone's life and destiny).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home